Regular attendance to personal health needs is a key element of successful independent living. Where an individual has identified health needs we can provide them with support to coordinate and access healthcare services, and help them stay well.
Some of the ways in which we facilitate individual health coordination are.
- Making and attending appointments
- Requesting annual health checks
- Exercise programming
- Promoting healthy eating
- Accessing dental and eye care
- Medication management
- Communicating health needs
- Stress relief and relaxation